Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The other blog

For the sake of posterity, I have another blog also, which has been around much longer than this one:

http://hildebabble.livejournal.com/

I haven't decided yet whether to keep them slightly different or have them mirror each other.  Time will tell, eh?  Definitely plan on keeping both of them.

The goal is to get the website revamped and possibly reroute all bloggerly stuff through Wordpress.  But I could just be repeating words I've heard, as I really have no clue how to be a productive Netizen, and I'm still a novice learning about creating and running a website.  I'm trying to learn, I promise. 

It's not true, is it, that thing about peanut butter and banana sandwiches being what killed Elvis?  Because I had one for lunch and, not gonna lie, it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment